PART TIME SECONDARY TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
The Board of Trustees at Sir Harry Johnston International School wish to appoint new part time Secondary teachers in the following areas:
· ICT Teacher (initially 4 hours per week)
· Business Studies Teacher (initially 2 hours per week)
· Humanities Teacher (initially 4 hours per week)
· Biology Teacher (initially 2 hours per week)
Our Secondary School opened in September 2015. It has grown each year and now offers places for students in years 7, 8 and 9. From September 2018, we will extend to Year 10 and begin teaching the IGCSE programme. We are a small, friendly, ‘family school’ in the heart of our local community.
Our talented staff ensure that learning is relevant, interesting and accessible for all. We provide a broad and balanced curriculum both in school and through our wide range of extra-curricular activities. We are committed to helping students reach their full potential, so they are well prepared for their future careers.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in related subject/s, a teaching qualification and experience in teaching the British and IGCSE Curriculum. Applicants may apply for one or more of the posts.
Applications should include the following:
· Covering letter which clearly states which post/s you are applying for;
· Detailed CV;
· At least two referees (one being your current/most recent employer).
Please apply either by post (PO Box 52, Zomba), or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 4th May 2018; Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.